About Alliance School of Law
Alliance School of Law, Alliance University is approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi. The Alliance School of Law offers two five-year, integrated undergraduate courses in law, viz., Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Law Honors – BA LL. B. (Hons.) and Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Law Honors – BBA LL. B. (Hons.), as well as a 3-years LLB course that has been carefully crafted and designed to prepare its graduates for rewarding careers in various roles and responsibilities in legal service organizations.
Alliance School of Law also offers a full-time, one-year Master of Law (LL.M.) degree with specializations in Constitutional and Administrative Law, Corporate and Commercial Law, Intellectual Property Law, Criminal and Security Law, Taxation Law and Legal Pedagogy and Research, to develop strong research expertise in law and legal principles. Alliance School of Law also offers a PhD programme.
The Law School has established various centers for advanced legal studies and research, to facilitate engagement with various sections of society for deliberations over a variety of socio-legal issues through initiatives such as Books, Journals, Blogs, etc.
Alliance Center for Intellectual Property Rights (ACIPR) is established with the aim to evolve as a Center of excellence in IPR Research and Innovation. It intends to engage academicians, jurists, research scholars, and practitioners in research and training to promote and protect IP rights. The Center is an initiative of Alliance School of Law, Alliance University Bengaluru for making an active contribution to the development & promotion of all forms of IP rights. It aims to give special emphasis on fostering research & development in the unexplored areas of the IP domain.
Last date of submission: Acceptance on a rolling basis
Fee Details: No publication fee
Who can submit:
- Research Scholars
- IP attorneys
- The theme of the blogs should deal with any contemporary topics related to Intellectual Property Law.
- Authors are encouraged to submit plagiarism-free articles. Articles with more than 10% plagiarism shall be rejected.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted.
- Articles should be limited between the range of 600-1500 words.
- Articles must contain references as end notes.
- Formatting Guidelines: Body: Font Style: Times New Roman; FontSize: 12; Line Spacing: 1.5.
- Headings: Font Style: Times New Roman; FontSize: 14; Style: Bold.
- Endnotes: Font Style: Times New Roman; FontSize: 10; Line Spacing: 1.0.
- The method of Citation shall be Bluebook 20th edition.
- All submissions should be in MS Word format only.
- Use of first-person shall be avoided.
- All pages shall be numbered.
- All the papers should be submitted with a cover page with the following information: Name, Institutional Affiliation, Correspondence Address, E-Mail ID and Phone Number.
- Alliance Center for Intellectual Property Rights (ACIPR), Alliance School of Law, Alliance University, Bengaluru shall be the sole copyright owner of all the published materials.
- Blogs should be submitted along with a duly signed declaration in the prescribed format (https://www.alliance.edu.in/committees/acipr/blog/assets/pdf/blog-copyright-form.pdf).
- All submissions must adhere to the submission guidelines as stated on the website. (https://www.alliance.edu.in/committees/acipr/blog/)
How to Submit?
All contributions should be submitted to the Email of ACIPR: [email protected]
For any queries, please write to: [email protected]
All contributions should be submitted to the Email of ACIPR – [email protected]
Paarth Samdani, Contact Number: +91 80075 04772
Email ID: [email protected]
Ipsita Sarkar Contact Number: +91 8010237968
Email ID: [email protected]
For detailed guidelines please visit: https://www.alliance.edu.in/committees/acipr/blog/