About the college:
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College Sangli (MS) was established in 1997. The prime objective of the college is to impart quality legal education for the professional competence and social transformation. It takes consistent endeavors to develop scientific temper, spirit of inquiry and reforms among its students through the series of interclass competitions and other activities. As a part of its mission, the college also organizes national level critique competition every year for UG/PG students from various disciplines on highly sensitive socio-legal issues.
About the competition:
India is the sovereign, Socialist, Secular, Democratic Republic country governed by the Constitution of India which is the law of the land. It has conferred fundamental rights to the citizens of India in part III. Some of the factors divide India into different segments. It poses a threat to the unity and integrity of the country. In this background, our honest endeavor is to fetch youths’ attention to have a critical analysis of such factors in a competitive environment.
“DIVISIVE FACTORS OF THE UNITY AND INTEGRITY OF INDIAN DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC”
- Religion & Caste,
- Language & Culture,
- Communal & symbolic violence,
- Fascist & Populist politics,
- Any other relevant factors
Guidelines for the rounds-
1st round- Screening of written critique
- Bonafide Students of UG/PG from any discipline of study can participate by online registration.
- Participant should select any one of the given factors to write and for presentation.
- Participants should send original written criticism of 1200-1500 words (font-times new Roman, size 12, line spacing 1.5, page margins 1” to all sides)
- Written critique should contain participant’s details, critical analysis with justifications and references
- Participants who are selected for the second round will be intimated in advance by email about their selection.
2nd round- Presentation and justification
- Selected participants would be given the opportunity to present and justify on line their critique in English or Hindi or Marathi
- Each participant will get 15 (10+5) minutes for online presentation.
- The panel of judges would cross examine the participants
- The result will be declared on the basis of scores of first and second round
General guidelines –
- Participants can refer to laws, ideologies, theories, judgments, study reports, commentaries, policies, real incidents etc. in their written submissions and presentations.
- No defamatory words or language is permitted in written or oral presentation
- Participants would be evaluated for 50 marks (written critique-25 marks and online presentation-25 marks)
- All rights are reserved with the Organizer.
- Registration is free
- First prize- Rs. 5000/ and e-certificate of “National Critique”
- Second prize- Rs.3000/ and e-certificate of “National Critique”
- Third prize- Rs. 2000/ and e-certificate of “National Critique”
- Each participant will get an e-certificate after submitting feedback
Last date of Registration- 22/04/2023.
Last date to submit written critique- 25/04/2023.
Date of Competition-30/04/2023; Time- 10 am to 2 pm
Registration link – https://forms.gle/vke7KNw2DeSAY1fM7
Email for written submission – [email protected]
Competition link will be sent in advance by email to participants.
Hon. Dr. Vishwajeet Kadam
Secretary, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
MLA & Ex-Minister of State, Maharashtra.
Hon. Dr. Shivajirao Kadam
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University, Pune
Hon. Dr. HM Kadam
Regional Director, Sangli
Hon. Dr. KD Jadhav
Joint Secretary, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune,
CDC Member, BV’s New Law College, Sangli
|Contacts prin. Dr. Pooja Narwadkar, 9822032797 Faculty Coordinators Sanjay Aher, 9822916809 Smita Adimani-7972263151 Adv. Stefy Bhagat- 8983873110 Student Coordinators Rhitik Joshi- 7798158628 Pooja Nikhade- 8605752269|
There are no ads to display, Please add some