Cyient, Hyderabad is inviting applications for the post of Legal Counsel in its office in Madhapur, Hyderabad.
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. They leverage their digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
About the Job
Cyient is looking for its next legal counsel, who will work in the general corporate and compliance functions across regions. The position will be located in their Madhapur office in Hyderabad and will report to the Head of Legal and Compliance for ROW.
- Perform a variety of legal activities in accordance with the established standards of the legal profession to protect the organization’s reputation and business interests and help ensure it complies with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Provide legal advice within your area of expertise to functional or operational area managers to ensure their activities, policies, business practices, and transactions comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Analyze and interpret case law, court reports, and proposed and existing laws and regulations to prepare technical reports on how they impact the organization’s operations.
- Prepare legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents related to a variety of trade, commercial, financial, and operational matters (eg, loans, leases, purchase agreements, acquisitions, divestitures, and employment contracts) to protect the organization’s legal and business interests.
- Review and approve public statements from a legal standpoint to identify, anticipate, and mitigate legal risks.
- Conducting regulatory research on compliance subjects, working on HR policies on legal aspects of the same.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. Ability to work well independently as well as in a cross-functional team and build rapport and trust with internal clients.
- Flexibility in work hours to accommodate time zones around the world.
- A positive outlook and the ability to work well with peers.
- In-house lawyer with 2-4 years of PQE.
- Preference shall be given to candidates with an IT background.
Skills and Experience
Corporate Law, Law, Legal Consulting, and Legal Practices.
How to Apply?
Click on the link given at the end of this post.
Click here to apply.
There is no ads to display, Please add some