The National Law School of India University (NLSIU), established in 1987, was the first institution in India to offer a five-year intensive course on social sciences and law.
About the Event
NLSTIAM is the flagship Arbitration Moot of the National Law School of India University, Bangalore which is in its XVI edition. The National Law School Trilegal International Arbitration Conference (NLSTIAC), which happens alongside the Moot, is in its IV edition.
The conference gives a unique opportunity to students, researchers, arbitration professionals, lawyers, and corporate firms to engage on contemporary issues impacting international arbitration in the ever-evolving legal and economic environment.
Moreover, the participants get the opportunity to engage with arbitration experts, academics and professionals on these important themes.
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bona fides on a regular basis in an Undergraduate/Post Graduate law course (including LL.M. programs) or its equivalent conducted by any recognized institution.
- A recognized institution shall be entitled to send only one team to the competition. A team can have a minimum of two members and a maximum of four members.
- Note: In a system where a university has constituent colleges, each college can register a team, or the university as such can be represented by a team consisting of students from different constituent colleges.
How to Register?
The interested team can register by filling out the online registration form for the moot before 21st February 2023 through the link provided at the end of this post.
Note: While filling out the registration form, the teams have to choose a primary contact person. All communications concerning the Moot will be sent by e-mail to the nominated contact person. Changes in contact details of the nominated persons, if any, must be duly communicated to the Administrators.
- For all overseas teams is USD 200.
- For all Indian teams, a registration fee of INR 2,500.
- Note: The teams qualifying for the oral rounds shall have to pay a further fee of INR 7,500. This fee is inclusive of accommodation, travel to and from the venue, and tickets to the social events for all members of the team.
- Registration Deadline – February 21, 2023
- Date for the Event – May 18 to 21, 2023
- Payment Deadline for Indian teams – February 25, 2023
- Payment Deadline for overseas teams – March 1, 2023
National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
For any queries contact
- Mouli Kaushal Jain (Convenor, MCS) +91 9826387687
- Arth Doshi (Joint-Convenor, MCS) +91 7567556405.